GloRe certification Network is a Capacity Building project approved by the Erasmus+ Programme. The aim of this project is to boost the development of an informal network of organizations that use the GloRe Certificate System and to increase the quality of the certification System itself.
The consortium will create:
e-learning modules to support international volunteers in the entire experience: modules on Pre Departure, Arrival, Ongoing, Final Evaluation and re-Integration,
e-learning modules for volunteers on how to create the certificates in autonomy,
e-learning modules to train new organizations willing to join The GloRe Network,
an updated system for the creation of the GloRe Certificates and for the assessment of the soft skills to be certified.
The international meetings in which the E-learning specialist will participate are listed below:
A1 Kick off meeting (Italy), 19rd-26th of June 2019.
A2 GCS Development Seminar & TOT (Portugal), 18th-26th of September 2019;
A3 Feedback and development seminar (Mexico), 9th-16th of January 2020;
A7 Final Evaluation (Colombia), 10th–16th of July 2020.
1. To choose the platform setting and design on the basis of criteria such as adequacy, flexibility, accessibility, usability and openness;
2. To support the development of the e-learning content and modules described above, supervising their quality and usability. We expect to create between 6 and 10 modules for a total of 30 hours of classes for each of the 2 target groups;
3. To modify the e-learning modules according to the feedbacks provided in A1, A2 and A3.
All jobs will be managed in cooperation with the Web Developer, the Recognition Expert and the General Project Manager.
The E-learning Expert should have:
• a University degree or equivalent (e.g. significant practical experience) in the field of creation of e-learning content and modules
• previous experience as manager or assistant in the development of e-learning modules
• knowledge of national and European norms concerning e-learning
• the ability to guide the other experts and partners in defining instructional design modules
• the time and disposition to personally participate in every meeting described above;
• the possibility to participate to at least one conference call before each international meeting;
• the ability to facilitate Non- Formal Education activities in little groups (10-20 participants) on distant education;
• relevant experience or strong interest for Non- Formal Education, international volunteering and international mobility learning experiences;
• a good knowledge of English: at least B1 in speaking and understanding and B2/C1 in writing;
• a basic knowledge of Spanish: at least A2 in understanding;
• high proficiency in using Apple Mac or PC;
• good time management ability and organizational skills;
• the ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines;
• self-motivation, able to work under pressure and to prioritize effectively;
• the ability to work in an intercultural team.
To apply for this position fill out the form below by the 10th of April with the following documents: • CV; • Motivation letter; • Link of outcomes of previous activities already implemented related with the job position.
Economic conditions: 4.000 € is the maximum budget we can allocate. This amount is to be considered as gross. We will not cover any other cost related with the payment apart from bank transfers, for which we will share the cost. 60% of the amount will be transferred after the implementation of the points 1 and 2 of the Job purpose (December 2019); 40% after the changes as described at point 3 of the Job purpose (August 2020). Travel costs are covered up to the budget defined by Distance Calculator, food and accommodation for all international meetings will be covered by the project.