• Participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
• Support in the afterschool programme, open 5 afternoons per week, helping children with their homework through workshops, group work or individual work.
• Support children with specific learning disabilities and linguistic difficulties;
• Organization of linguistic workshop for children and young people both in a group and individually;
• Presence to the canteen service with the educators, children and adolescents;
• Organization of games, outdoor and recreational activities before and after the afterschool programme;
• Support teachers, educators and the staff members in tutoring and linguistic activities with adults and elderly people;
• Support adults and elderly people during the online training courses;
• Organization and management of workshops;
• Participation in the monthly coordinating meetings with public stakeholders.
From June to September the three volunteers will be actively involved in the Summer Camps for local children through outdoor activities, games, workshops, sport, trips out of town and afterschool programme as well.