Facilitator and content advisor for a Capacity Building
GloRe certification Network is a Capacity Building project approved by the Erasmus+ Programme (see glorecertificate.net). The aims of this project are to boost the development of an informal network of organizations that use the GloRe Certificate System and to increase the quality of the certification System itself.
The consortium will create:
e-learning modules to support international volunteers during their whole experience i.e: modules on Pre-departure, Arrival, Ongoing Evaluation, Final Evaluation, and re-Integration;
e-learning modules addressing volunteers on the creation of the certificates in autonomy;
e-learning modules to train new organizations willing to join The GloRe Network;
an updated system aimed at the creation of GloRe Certificates and at the assessment of the soft skills to be certified.
Associazione Joint is looking for a facilitator who will be able to take part in the following international meetings (dates are arrival and departure days):
A3: Feedback and development seminar (Mexico), 8th-16th of January 2020.
- Team building and creation of partnership among participating organizations (all involved, 1 pax per partner, i.e. “Old Partners” from the previous project, and “New Partners” joining now)
- Sharing and clarifying the Certificate System
- Collecting “New Partners” feedbacks and suggestions.
A5: Training of Multipliers (ToM) in Latin America (Perù), 28th of February – 5th of March 2020;
A4: Training of Multipliers (ToM) in Europe (Spain), 27th of March – 2nd of April 2020.
Meeting goals (for both ToMs):
- to train participants (stakeholders from LatAm partners in A5 and from EU in A4) on recognition and validation of learning in a non-formal and informal context
- to train on the usage of the Certificate System
- to collect stakeholders’ feedback and suggestions
- to define the national dissemination plan.
To facilitate the activities during the 3 meetings, which requires:
to learn how to use the Certification System;
to prepare with our staff the activities and program;
to mediate conflicts and avoid misunderstandings.
To produce a short summary of each meeting (no official report required);
To support the development of the e-learning modules related to point 1 of the list above (volunteers’ training and evaluation cycle) in relation with contents and methodologies.
• facilitation experience in international meetings of adults (such as seminars and training courses) with 20 – 25 participants;
• good English and Spanish level (min. B1/B2 in speaking and understanding);
• experience in EVS/ESC/international volunteering training cycle;
• experience in previous projects or strong interest in learning how to develop e-leaning modules;
• availability to personally participate in every meeting described above (practical conditions: in double room; limited WIFI, flexibility in traveling arrangements) arriving 1 day before to prepare the activities (together with Joint staff);
• availability to participate to at least 2 conference calls before each international meeting;
• the ability to work in an intercultural team.
4.000 € is the total budget. This amount is to be considered as gross. We will not cover any other cost related with the payment apart from bank transfers, for which we will share the cost. 60% of the amount will be transferred in the end of February; 40% at the end of the agreed tasks, including possible changes to the e-learning modules (June 2020). Practical conditions for international meetings: Travel costs are covered up to the budget defined by Distance Calculator. We expect from the facilitator flexibility in travel arrangements as the money saved will be used to cover extra costs for other travels (in particular for transports within Latin America that will easily go over the budget). Food and accommodation will be covered by the project. As described above we can’t guarantee more than double room. Furthermore, there might be limited WIFI and we expect the facilitator to be full time working in the project during the facilitation days.