- You will be the liaison between the AFS-office staff and the national AFS-volunteers
- Among other tasks you will cooperate with volunteers in preparing orientations for Danish and foreign program participants
- Recruit new volunteers
- You will take part in the weekly evening meetings of the volunteer committee
- You will be directly involved in trainings and orientations as co-facilitator. Among other topics the trainings will be about teambuilding, cultural encounters and conflict resolution
- You will also work with program administration processes linked to AFS exchange programmes such as: public relations, quality assurance, event management, networking and partnership building, etc.