• Support during guided tours, educational workshops and events organized especially during the summer season (hikes, theme days etc.);
• Participation in the conception, planning and realization of such events;
• Creation and realization of activities, events or workshops: after an initial phase of adaptation, the volunteers will be encouraged and supported to enrich the Butterfly House with their ideas and experiences;
• Assistance to the staff during the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Butterfly House: management and maintenance of tropical greenhouses and more in general of the museum structure;
• Shooting and editing video, taking and editing photos, as well as publishing them on social media; following the media campaign on Facebook and Instagram;
• Help during the breeding and care of insects and other invertebrates and vertebrates;
• Assistance to the staff for the care of plants and outdoor gardening activities;
• Participation in staff meetings and specific meetings on various aspects.