- Participation in the conception, planning and realization of such events;
- Provide support during guided tours, educational workshops and events organized especially during the summer season (hikes, theme days etc.);
- Creation and realization of activities, events or workshops: after a phase of adaptation, the volunteers will be encouraged and supported to enrich the Butterfly House with their ideas and experiences;
- Assist the staff during the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Butterfly House: management and maintenance of tropical greenhouses and more in general of the museum structure;
- Provide help during the breeding and care of insects and other invertebrates and vertebrates;
- Assist the staff for the care of plants and outdoor gardening activities;
- Participation in staff meetings and specific meetings on various aspects.