- Supporting inter-subjective volunteer paths of value in Bologna and Reggio Emilia, aimed at the unconventional learning of specific knowledge and growth as active individuals
- Promote democratic actions that motivate young people to actively take part in social life
- Contribute to the promotion of solidarity, critical thinking and social inclusion of disadvantaged people, maturing polyvalent skills in relations with them
- To give a tangible sign of the importance of these actions, involving local and international stakeholders, so that there is greater listening to the needs of young people
- Increase the capacity for European action of the subjects involved, improving and modernizing their work.