- permaculture gardening - planting seeds, plants and trees, mulching, preparing the growbeds, watering the plants, cutting the grass, taking out weeds, harvesting the produce, etc.
- fermentation - preparing vegetables – washing, cutting, desteming, preparing raw sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, crackers, spreads, mustards, etc.
- raw sweets production - preparing fruits – washing, cutting, desteming, etc, processing dried fruits & nuts into the raw sweets, hand making balls, walnuts & cakes out of the processed paste
- Kombucha brewing - preparing herbs, harvesting, washing, cuting, etc. learning how to multiply and brew kombucha, how to take care of it, how to recognize that the process went well, and how to make tinctures and medicines
- vegan cooking - preparing vegetables into salad, cooking, baking, steaming and processing food, learning to prepare vegan meals, make raw coconut yogurt, bake breads, preserve food, etc.
- clean-ups - taking care of the kitchen, cleaning spaces using simple non toxic natural detergents
- zero waste shop & food hub operation - redistribution of ingredients into smaller containers, preparation of food for the food hub
- natural building - building structures using mostly natural materials (wood, straw and clay), learning various crafts like basic carpentry and woodwork, wall plastering, painting, work with clay, etc.
- carpet weaving, soap making, wood carving, etc. - there is number of activities that can be performed upon interest