The volunteers will be involved in the communication of the activities of the Butterfly House:
- Support the staff in the shooting, editing and publishing of photo of animals and vegetables inside the Butterfly House and the environment of the surroundings;
- help in the maintenance of the huge photographic archive of Farfalle nella Testa; support the staff in the video production: planning, shooting (light, audio, video), post-production;
- follow the publishing of information and media content in the websites and social media channels;
- take care of the daily interaction activities in the websites and social media channels; help in reading the statistic and planning the media strategy and media campaigns;
- take part in the graphic design of all the different materials produced by Butterfly House and Farfalle nella Testa.
After an initial phase of knowing the Butterfly House and the context, the volunteers will be encouraged and supported to enrich us with their ideas and experiences.