The main mission of the association is to make society aware of the need to get involved in order to generate changes that improve and enrich people's lives. The association's main objective is rural development as a response to the global, and for this reason, it creates spaces and meeting points in the rural world.
The main activities in which the volunteers will be involved are the following:
• assistance in the design and planning of activities for those who live and work in the rural environment;
• support in the facilitation of laboratories and training courses for children and adults dedicated to environmental protection;
• organization and implementation of workshops on environmental education, creative recycling, etc.;
• development of cultural activities based in traditional culture, folklore and crafts and trades connected to the rural environment;
• implementation of cultural exchange activities to promote active citizenship and the development of innovative activities in relation to the objectives of the association.
• dissemination of the activities of the association (use of social networks, writing articles, creating posters for local events and promotional activities, etc.).