Huerteco believes in the importance of a sustainable lifestyle, trying to provide this vision at all times and through the implementation of its activities.
The main tasks of the European volunteers will be:
• assistance in the design and planning of activities on horticultural therapy, which are developed with people with autism and people with brain damage;
• assistance in the preparation and development of teaching laboratories aimed at primary school students;
• planning and implementation of educational workshops proposed by the volunteers themselves;
• assistance in the care and maintenance activities of the organic garden and corral;
• assistance and support in the activities of school gardens and outreach workshops;
• dissemination of the activities of the association (use of social networks, writing articles, creating posters for local events and promotional activities, etc.).