a) Workshop Therapy Center "Wiatrak"
- assisting full-time therapists and employees in work with disabled people;
- assisting disabled people in their daily work, rehabilitation, and open air activities, trips or tours.
b) Senior Club "Wiatrak" / Day Care Center “Pinokio”
- assisting therapists to conduct activities (preparing activities e.g.: arts and crafts),
- providing information about the culture and traditions of volunteers` country
c) Kindergarten “U Karolka” and kindergarten “Under the Pines” - assisting in preparation and organizing the activities for children.
d) Center of Catholic Culture – CKK “Wiatrak”
- help in office work and with preparing promotional campaigns
- support during various events, competitions or meetings.
All volunteers will present their countries, show their culture, promote European Solidarity Corps Programme, take part in events being organised or hosted by the Foundation.