- help in two different groups of children – 1 group of children with autism between 4-6
years old and 1 group of children with physical and intellectual disabilities. Each group
is up to 6 children which creates an opportunity for establishing individual relationship
during individual lessons, therapies.
- accompany teachers and experts with special activities like physiotherapy, sensory
integration, fairytale integration, language therapies. Take a part in integration and
didactic activities in group activities.
- propose own ideas on how to develop existing activities or create new ones for
children. With teacher’s help volunteers will add new content to weekly schedule.
They will prepare presentations about their home countries or thematic days/weeks to
promote culture of their origin.
- assist staff in their activities connected with daily routine: morning greetings, planning
whole day using AAC methods (augmentative and alternative communication),
assisting during the meals or feeding children, assisting children while going to the
- occasionally go out with children to theaters, cinemas, parks or visit partner schools
institutions. Once a year in spring time group of children visits seaside for holidays and
volunteers will be asked to join them and help during this trip.