- assist during the teacher-managed group classes or individual lessons. Volunteers will
get specific guidelines and training to prepare them to work with children with
- help teachers in conducting workshops and classes for children in different age
- take part in therapies and professional lessons with experts.
- help kindergarten’s staff in daily routine with typical self-care activities, such as
personal hygiene, eating and dressing, midday nap.
- provide additional activities like presentations of their countries, thematic days,
celebrations of holidays, local events for parents.
- prepare ideas how to improve or develop existing activities and conduct them with
teachers. Time for playing is the time volunteers are welcome to propose their own
activities like handcrafts, musical workshops, reading books. They can implement their
own solutions and ideas with acceptance of the teacher.
- Assist during visits and activities outside of the kindergarten like going out to cinemas,
theatres, museums etc.