(1) Environment and sustainability (5-10 hours per week):
• Aid in agricultural activities: cultivation of vegetables and fruits, look after animals (goats,
chickens, fish) aquaponic agriculture, craft beer production, landscape maintenance
(gardening, pruning, etc.).
• Volunteers will learn to apply biodynamic methods and principles of permaculture. They will be directly involved in the activities, but always supported by an expert operator. Activities will take place throughout the year, depending on seasonality.
(2) Organization of events (15-20 hours per week):
• Crafts, such as woodworking, ceramics, sewing and drawing.
• Events and parties for promotional purposes of the cultural association.
• Culture of food wellness workshops on sustainability and ecobuilding: volunteers will help to organize workshops and they will learn how to build objects such as compost toilet, solar with sustainable and innovative techniques cooker, thermocompost, tree houses, geodesic domes etc.
• At the end of the experience the volunteers will be able to propose their project related to
this field will be realized either individually or with the support of the association and will have acquired specific skills to work with the public, manage a group and specific techniques easily expendable in the world of work.
(3) Guest reception and cleaning of common areas (5 - 10 hours per week):
• The volunteers will take care of the cleaning of all common areas and guest rooms
of the association helping the workers of the association;
• Occasionally they will join in the preparing meals for other collaborators, always in a context of sharing. It will also be their task is to help during the tours offered to visitors of the farm.
• The volunteers will acquire the necessary skills to independently manage a context similar
to a farm, to cook with traditional Italian products and recipes (supported by a chef) and to live in a context of sharing. They will enrich the activity thanks to their linguistic and culinary knowledge, helping in the reception of foreign guests and cooking dishes typical of their countries of origin.
The objective is that the volunteers will be able, at the end of the experience, to
welcome guests speaking in Italian and learning how to cook some typical Italian dishes.