do you want to spend 8 days in an international team with other volunteers from Italia, Georgia, Tunisia, Romania, Marocco and France to learn about different communication methods? We have the perfect opportunity for you: a Youth Exchange in a small village in the region of Provence (Barret-sur-Meuge), France!
If you are interested, check out the link to our website to get more information!
We would love to hear from you,
Team for Youth 🙂
This Youth Exchange gives youngsters from different countries to learn about non violent communication and different methods of non verbal communication. They will also have a chance to meet different cultures and ideas.
- Romanian youngster
- between 18 and 30 years old (for participants), 18+ for group leaders
- interested in learning new things and the thematics of the project
- they are willing to share their room and common rooms with other youngsters
- open minded persons, who would like to meet and work with people from different cultures and countries
- with basic English skills
- additionally French knowledge would be good