Every volunteer has a different program, depending on the person they are working with and the personal strengths and interests of the volunteer.
However, all volunteers share the following tasks:
* morning activities with the children/young people who do not attend school (going for walks, playing or listening to music, engaging in simple games, providing basic stimulation, etc.)
* various group activities in the activity center of Tandem inside the institution, including cooking, handcrafts, drawing, sports and simple English lessons
* activities outside of the institution (cinema, bowling, playground)
*cleaning and organizing the activity center
* raising awareness in the local community about diversity and life inside an institution and attempting to involve Greek people in volunteering with Tandem
* any other activity depending on the abilities, interests, needs, or desires of the target group and the volunteers (fundraising to sponsor activities, organizational tasks, etc.)